PORSCHE 911 TURBO '88
The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsches first street model to feature a turbo engine. The
air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3-liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbos distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear over-fenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
• 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
• Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbos impressive style, including
• front and rear over-fenders and large-size rear wing.
• Model features all-new body design to accommodate Turbos extra wide tires.
• Underside of model features realistic engine detailing with separately molded exhaust pipe.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern.
• Metal transfers used for mirrors and logo.