IS-2 Heavy Tank
What do you do when you are told to upgrade an already giant metal monster that took a whole new generation of tank to actually deal with? You make it bigger and make it louder. The IS-2 is that very same beast, made as a competent replacement for the KV series and it was a far better designed machine than its predecessor.
It had thick frontal armour and a huge 122mm gun, despite its size; the weight is comparable to that of the German Panther. The IS-2 was intended as a breakthrough tank so it was given a weapon suitable for such a task; and it broke through gloriously, right through the German lines and into the heart of Germany itself.
- Enough plastic components to make the IS-2 heavy tank!
- A detailed construction booklet.
- Full-colour waterslide decals.
- A 8-man squad of infantry that can used as tank riders or normal infantry!
- A stat card which holds all the essential info you need to use your tank!
- A set of damage markers for that real effect!
Note: Models supplied unassembled and unpainted.