Knight Questoris / Chaos Knight Despoiler
Multi-Kit: Makes Knight Preceptor / Knight Errant / Knight Paladin / Knight Warden / Knight Gallant / Knight Crusader / Knight Despoiler
The Knight Preceptor is a Questoris-class close-ranged powerhouse on the battlefield. Its design is intended to exemplify the core tenets of the Code Chivalric in battle: close in on the enemy at an honourable range and engage them with sufficient force to show respect for their fortitude, then kill them quickly and cleanly in the Emperor’s name. They are armed with a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet and the rare and terrifying las-impulsor. Canis Rex is a notable Knight Preceptor, who escaped the tortures of the Iron Warriors and has punished the scions of chaos with fury ever since.
The Knight Preceptor Canis Rex multi-part plastic kit allows you to build a Knight Preceptor. Containing an entire Imperial Knight Warden kit, along with an extra 37 components which upgrade the basic Knight into the Preceptor and, optionally, the specific named Preceptor Canis Rex. These components can be broken down as follows:
- A frame of Imperial Knight carapace components, including the carapace itself, engine block assembly, shoulder pads, shoulder joints, 2 sets of carapace heraldry and a heavy stubber
- A frame of Imperial Knight leg components, including the leg and feet assemblies, greaves, waist assembly, chestplates, 2 faceplates, a pennant, tilting plate and armour plates for the knees and groin
- A frame of Imperial Knight weapons, including a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battlecannon, heavy stubber, 2 alternate faceplates, and torso assembly
- An Imperial Knight Warden frame, including a thunderstrike gauntlet, avenger gatling cannon, carapace mounted twin Icarus autocannon, carapace mounted missile launcher with the choice of either ironstorm, shieldbreaker, or stormspear missile pods, meltagun, 3 alternate faceplates, and tilting plate
Using those frames to build the basic Imperial Knight structure with either a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet, the following is used to complete the Knight Preceptor:
- A frame of Knight Preceptor components, including the las-impulsor assembly, a unique faceplate, a multi-laser which mounts just beneath the left-front of the carapace, an alternate piece of heraldry for the carapace, 6 wolf head gargoyles, a knee pad with sculpted sword and chain, a cockpit assembly which fits within the carapace, and can be modelled open to show the throne and control panels along with, if you choose, the seated pilot; a pilot on foot, carrying a power pack; and a unique tilting plate and pennant specific to the named Knight Canis Rex.
This kit can be built as either a Knight Preceptor, Canis Rex, Errant, Paladin, Warden, Gallant or Crusader for an Imperial army or as a Knight Despoiler for a Chaos army. The weapons are interchangeable and can be used as spares for any other Knight kits you might have.
Supplied unpainted and requires assembly with a Citadel 170mm Oval base, a Citadel 25mm Round base for the pilot on foot, and a transfer sheet featuring heraldry for Imperial Knights and heraldry specific to Canis Rex.