Geek Gaming Scenics: Cork Pieces
- Break up and arrange cork pieces on base to check for desired layout.
- Glue pieces in place with superglue.
- Add sand, rocks, debris, etc. as needed.
- Airbrush or paint with black paint. eg. Vallejo Model Air Black.
- When dry, highlight by dry brushing with a dark grey or brown paint.
- Add foliage, vegetation, props etc. and glue in place.
- Mount model with glue and/or pins.
Can also be used to make iron oxide (red) rock formations, forest scenes, urban rubble etc. with some imagination.